Friday, March 23, 2012

Sketch Support Add-On Flags

Happy Friday! I'm so behind on my blogging and I have no excuse. I had 9 days off work but the weather here has been amazing so I've been busy outside with my little guy enjoying the sunshine. This week on Sketch Support, the following flag add-on is being featured by the design team.

I created this layout using the flags and it was so much fun, I think I'll definitely do this again!


Here's a little close up of my flag embellishments!



There are so many creative takes on this week's sketch so be sure to stop by Sketch Support for all the inspiration!

Supplies - Cardstock: Crate Paper; Patterned Paper: Simple Stories; Letter Stickers:October Afternoon; Stickers and Diecuts: Jillibean Soup


1 comment:

Tracey said...

This is a fabulous layout Cherie! I love the flags!