Thursday, November 28, 2013

Getting Some Layouts Done!

When I started my holidays this week, I had so many plans. I knew I wouldn't get them all done but I still had them. I was going to clean out my spare room, purge some old clothes (and donate them to a charity), scrapbook, wrap Christmas presents, etc. I was a woman with a plan.

Well, I was right; I wasn't going to get it all done. However, I did get some scrapbooking done and it feels so good. It seems I haven't had a lot of time lately for my hobby but the truth is, you make time for what's important so I'm vowing to myself to MAKE time!

Along with adding some journaling to a stack of layouts I did a while ago, I scrapped a whole new page using Sketch 155 from Got Sketch! It worked perfectly with some photos I had sitting on my desk and had just been sort of pushing around but getting nowhere with.



I have three more days left of my holidays....and I definitely plan on getting more scrapbooking done!

Cardstock: Stampin' Up!, Patterned Paper: Three Bugs in a Rug, Stickers: Snap Studio, Title: Silhouette



1 comment:

Tracey said...

He's such a cutie!! Fantastic layout Cherie!!